*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Buy 1 or 2 bottles & shipping is only $8.95!! (US only)
For thousands of years, mangosteen fruit has been prized by the people of Southeast Asia for its high nutritional value and numerous health-promoting properties. Mangosteen Fruit Extract is a great tasting, convenient way to derive the healthful benefits found in this wondrous fruit.
Known as the Queen of Fruits, mangosteen contains the following vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): helps with digestion, promotes growth and helps keeps nerves healthy
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): assists the body with the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 (Niacin): contributes to the conversion of food into energy. It also encourages a good digestive system, as well as healthy skin and nerves
- Vitamin C: a powerful antioxidant that that helps with the formation of collagen, and in the maintenance of healthy capillaries, bones and teeth
- Contains trace minerals including potassium, iron and calcium
Mangosteen contains potent, naturally beneficial compounds called xanthones. These compounds from a class of plant-derived nutrients, or phytonutrients, containing strong antioxidant properties that work to protect the body from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals and support a healthy immune system.
The mangosteen is believed to be one of the richest known sources of xanthones. While all xanthones have similar molecular structures, each has its own unique chemical composition that enables it to perform a specific function. These xanthones include Alpha-mangostin (a potent antioxidant) and Gamma-mangostin. There are also other xanthones found within mangosteen that may support healthy cholesterol levels, cardiovascular and joint health.
Mangosteen Fruit Extract is better because it:
Delivers the complete nutritional value derived from the mangosteen fruit in a convenient, great tasting liquid.
As an extract, provides a more highly concentrated form of mangosteen than by eating the fruit itself each one ounce serving is equivalent to 12,000 mg of fresh mangosteen fruit.
Is a High ORAC supplement which means that it scores high in an antioxidant analysis called ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity).